Long Distance Investing in San Antonio, Tx

Long Distance Investing in San Antonio, Tx

atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 21 posts · 4 votes

Hello all!

I live in Atlanta, GA and am looking to diversify accorss different markets. Im high on San Antonio and wanted to see if anyone has experience investing in that market. 

Im currently lookin at land lots that I would look to build properties. But think there is some value in just holding the land as well.

I dont know enough about the area and would love anyones take on there experience there, suggestions for areas, or general advice.

One lot Im considering is in the Coliseum District on Aransas ave. I know little about it other then what my agent has mentioned and the comps (which look very favorable).

Thanks and happy to provide more info if you have any questions.

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    Building can be a bit tougher there just because the price point is lower than many areas of the country and land is already a pretty unique strategy.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.