Port Saint Lucie FL Investor Meetup

Port Saint Lucie FL Investor Meetup

Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes

Hi there BP, I just moved to Port Saint Lucie FL, from Massachusetts, however I am a FL native. 

I own 7 total rental Units, so by no means do I know everything, however, I would love to get a monthly or bi-monthly meetup going in Port St Lucie. I would love to get to know some more people and we can learn from each other. 

If you would be interested in an investor meetup, please feel free to comment below and let me know if a saturday or sunday would work best for everyone, perhaps the 3rd Sunday of the month? 

If there is already a meetup somewhere in PSL on a regular basis, please let me know! 

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
5y

H. I'm in PSL and interested. Only 2 properties in my portfolio but interested in a meet up also. 

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    H. I'm in PSL and interested. Only 2 properties in my portfolio but interested in a meet up also. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes
    5y

    When would be good for you? Maybe 3rd Sunday of the month? 

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Scott - thanks for putting this out, would be happy to meet-up.  I am licensed and have 2 properties and access to off-market deals.  Let me know..

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes
    5y

    How is June 27th for everyone? Perhaps at a Starbucks or chick fila? On saint lucie west? Around 2pm? Get to know everyone and talk real estate? 

  • Real Estate Broker · Vero Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 79 posts · 36 votes
    5y

    @Scott Goulet

    Hey Scott 👋 welcome back to Florida. The CFREIA meets up at Keizer university the Fourth Thursday of each month. Definitely stop by. I will send you a guest pass if you’d like. Also, count me in on the 27th. I’m glad your taking action an I’d be happy to be a part of it 👍 Derek

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Derek Stalhut:

    @Scott Goulet

    Hey Scott 👋 welcome back to Florida. The CFREIA meets up at Keizer university the Fourth Thursday of each month. Definitely stop by. I will send you a guest pass if you’d like. Also, count me in on the 27th. I’m glad your taking action an I’d be happy to be a part of it 👍 Derek

    That sounds awesome, yes please send me a guest pass! Ill try to find you on facebook to connect. I'll be looking forward to meeting up with you. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Dustin Jones:

    H. I'm in PSL and interested. Only 2 properties in my portfolio but interested in a meet up also. 

    How does June 27th at 2pm at the starbucks on port st lucie west sound? 
    1789 NW, St Lucie W Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Kenmore Forrester:

    Hey Scott - thanks for putting this out, would be happy to meet-up.  I am licensed and have 2 properties and access to off-market deals.  Let me know..

     How does 2pm at the Starbucks on port st lucie west sound? On june 27th? 1789 NW, St Lucie W Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Sounds good, see you then.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes
    5y

    perfect! Well see everyone there! 

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    How did the last meetup go? I live in Port Saint Lucie too and I have one rental property that I own but would like to flip my first house. Will there be another meetup for July? If so I'd like to join. I'm curious if anyone would have any general contractors that they would recommend in the Port Saint Lucie area. Mostly cosmetic work including flooring, paint, & cabinetry. Thanks!

  • Contractor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Scott Goulet

    I live is Port Saint Lucie. I don’t have any properties as of right now but looking to the Future, I will soon. I would like to meet up and talk about real estate. Please let me know if the meet up is still going on. Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 107 posts · 44 votes
    4y

    Hey everyone, Good morning, we havent been having them for the past few months as it seems like Bp took off my previous post about meetups. 

    Would you like to meetup in October? Perhaps the 24th at 1pm at starbucks on St lucie West? 

  • Contractor · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    @Scott Goulet

    I would like to go but working that Sunday. I work every other Sunday.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.