Rent by the bedroom strategy - Lexington, KY

Rent by the bedroom strategy - Lexington, KY

Lexington, KY · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hello fellow Investors,


I wonder if anyone has implemented the "rent-by-the-bedroom" strategy in Lexington, KY?


I am looking to implement this strategy in 40508 zip code I wanted to see if someone has any experience.

Thank you in advance,


JJ.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Financial Advisor · Lexington, KY · Member since 2012 · 150 posts · 66 votes
    5y

    @JJ De La Llera 40508 is a very big and very different zip code neighborhood to neighborhood. Transy, Bell Court, Georgetown Road Corridor, NoLi, South Hill, etc. I don't do this currently, but imagine it would probably work in some of the aforementioned, but not in others. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.