What's a good job i could get while investing on the side?

What's a good job i could get while investing on the side?

Investor · O'Fallon, IL 62269 · Member since 2021 · 134 posts · 44 votes

I'm looking to find a job to make 6 figures or more in, any ideas? I need a job that brings in a good income to save it and invest it back into real estate.

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Morris County, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

@Jayden Hamilton

Doctor, lawyer, corporate executive, etc....  Those and similar are the professions you "don't hear about" because they really don't have issues that need to be posted.  They earn sufficiently to have funds to INVEST.  They have a strong W2 income to support taking on debt.  Note, I may have listed "white collar" professions, but I know there are plenty of "blue collar" professions that make really good money and benefits.  Many of the trades, police officer/detectives (not sure how you categorize them), etc.

So, you've got a pretty vague/open-ended question in my opinion.  Good luck.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Morris County, NJ · Member since 2020 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Jayden Hamilton

    Doctor, lawyer, corporate executive, etc....  Those and similar are the professions you "don't hear about" because they really don't have issues that need to be posted.  They earn sufficiently to have funds to INVEST.  They have a strong W2 income to support taking on debt.  Note, I may have listed "white collar" professions, but I know there are plenty of "blue collar" professions that make really good money and benefits.  Many of the trades, police officer/detectives (not sure how you categorize them), etc.

    So, you've got a pretty vague/open-ended question in my opinion.  Good luck.

  • Augusta, GA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    "I'm looking to find a job to make 6 figures or more in, any ideas? I need a job that brings in a good income to save it and invest it back into real estate."

    ?Drug dealing?  Kinda risky though.

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    5y

    It really depends whether or not you want to go to school and other factors. There’s all kinds of jobs that  you can invest in real estate on the side. To say you want a Super high paying job while you do real estate is way too vague.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.