Latest and greatest ways to contact sellers!

Latest and greatest ways to contact sellers!

Rental Property Investor · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2020 · 138 posts · 128 votes

Hey BP,

What are some fresh ways to reach possible off market sellers. Either for wholesale deals or buy and hold, flips whatever. The exit strategy doesn’t matter. More so what are some fresh ways to get infront of possible clients. 

We’ve all done direct mail and yellow letters and they work. But when a client receives 40 letters a week then it’s time to maybe change it up. How else are we touching these clients. 

People do direct text message. I feel that’s a bit to intrusive. I’m looking for something that is can be mass marketed like direct mail. Something outside the box. I’m in north jersey so if your using this in Florida or California then you telling us your secrets won’t effect your market. 

Thanks all. Let’s chat!



0Reply
25 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Belleville, NJ · Member since 2020 · 90 posts · 60 votes
    5y

    @Amanda Gisonni Kittredge- I like your approach to direct mail.  I would love to hear more.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Southern Oregon · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Amanda Gisonni I like how creative you are with the mailers. I too would love to connect if you have time...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.