Furnished monthly or mediam term rentals

Furnished monthly or mediam term rentals

CA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 6 votes

Hi Everyone!

I am experimenting with renting out my furnished rentals with a minimum one month stay. Other than VRBO, Airbnb, Craigslist and Zillow, anyone have any good websites and or recommendations for advertising to people specifically looking for at least one month stays?

I have properties in Ventura, Ojai and Oxnard in California.

Thank you!

0Reply
34 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Ojai, CA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Furnishedfinder.com caters to traveling nurses and professionals!

  • Bonnie LowPro Member
    Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    I second Furnished Finder. If you're targeting nurses in your area you might also reach out to the staffing office of the local hospitals since they sometimes make referrals or have bulletin boards you can post your space to. WOM seems to be huge within the travel nurse space. Many also are in facebook groups for travel nurses and advertise there. I don't yet rent to travel nurses but have been studying this option.
  • CA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Robyn Joy:

    Furnishedfinder.com caters to traveling nurses and professionals!

    Not very active here, but just saw the replies! Thank you so much!
  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Bonnie Low:
    I second Furnished Finder. If you're targeting nurses in your area you might also reach out to the staffing office of the local hospitals since they sometimes make referrals or have bulletin boards you can post your space to. WOM seems to be huge within the travel nurse space. Many also are in facebook groups for travel nurses and advertise there. I don't yet rent to travel nurses but have been studying this option.

    Does furnished finder act as the PM if you go that route? such as collect payment & run background screening?


  • Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kez Strong:
    Quote from @Bonnie Low:
    I second Furnished Finder. If you're targeting nurses in your area you might also reach out to the staffing office of the local hospitals since they sometimes make referrals or have bulletin boards you can post your space to. WOM seems to be huge within the travel nurse space. Many also are in facebook groups for travel nurses and advertise there. I don't yet rent to travel nurses but have been studying this option.

    Does furnished finder act as the PM if you go that route? such as collect payment & run background screening?



     No you have to handle it yourself. Furnished finder basically just connects you with the tenant and you go from there. I live in Ventura/Oxnard area. LMK if you need anything locally, I would be happy to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.