Is rent too high for my listing?

Is rent too high for my listing?

Property Manager · Westminster, CO · Member since 2018 · 486 posts · 110 votes

I currently have a property that I had listed for rent for $1550. I haven’t had much luck within a couple days, as I’m used to with my other listings, so reduced it to $1495. It’s been at $1495 for about a week now. I’ve had many inquires on property ie can we schedule a viewing, when can we see property, do you accept pets etc. the problem is, I’ll reply back to everyone but there is not follow-up. No one replies back. Why? What’s going on? I’ll ask when they want to see property and if they have a credit score of 600. Is it still priced too high? Any suggestions will help.

0Reply
274 views

Most Popular Reply

Russell BrazilBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Nadir M.:

@Chris Herrera

7766 Hamilton street Omaha NE

Pictures are great. House is in an up and coming area.

Photos are terrible

See this reply in the discussion

80 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles CA + Lake Tahoe, NV and CA · Member since 2021 · 180 posts · 158 votes
    4y

    Where do you have it listed?  Have you ran rental comps? Hopping on C list is sometimes more direct than the fancy programs. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Nadir M.

    What area is that specifically? I’m interested to know what the up and coming areas are in Omaha

  • Property Manager · Westminster, CO · Member since 2018 · 486 posts · 110 votes
    4y

    @Ashley Reynolds

    So they’re building a $500 M renovation around 72nd and dodge that will be completed in 2024

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Nadir M.

    Thanks Nadir. I wasn’t aware. Will be in Omaha next month, was looking to catch up with local owners or investors to learn more about the market there. Would you be up for chat/ coffee?

  • Property Manager · Westminster, CO · Member since 2018 · 486 posts · 110 votes
    4y

    @Ashley Reynolds

    I’m actually an out of state investor. I live in CO. Would not mind chatting at all.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.