Just starting closing on my first investment home this week

Just starting closing on my first investment home this week

Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 1 vote

I need help. Before putting a 2bd sf up for rent, I want to remodel it. Does anyone have any good reliable contractors in the Chicagoland area? Thank you in advance!

P.S. Your advice is greatly appreciated as well. I am a little nervous I have been contemplating this for about 3 years and finally doing it! Yikes!

I will be hanging on to BP for all the advice..

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Wooo! Congrats on jumping. One of the best ways I find to network is FB. Don't know if you have any local groups you could join on there

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Caleb Brown thank you Caleb! I will check FB.. thanks for the response!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.