Looking for Property Manager for South Scottsdale, AZ; SFR

Looking for Property Manager for South Scottsdale, AZ; SFR

Jared CooperPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 8 votes

I'm looking for any referrals to property managers for the South Scottsdale, AZ (85257) area to discuss management for single-family home property management for long-term (> 30 days) tenants. Thank you!

1Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2018 · 412 posts · 366 votes
    4y

    @Jared Cooper I recommend Barbara Habbeshaw of AZ Residential Management. Easy to Google her number.

    She is currently managing several rentals around the Valley for BP investors I helped by SFRs here.

    I know for a fact that she manages South Scottsdale rentals.

    Hope this helps!

    Melanie

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 127 posts · 62 votes
    4y

    @Jared Cooper I refer out Tracey Benson (First Sonoran Property) and she does a good job. You should be easy to google her contact info.

  • Member since 2019 · 118 posts · 74 votes
    4y

    @Jared Cooper

    I have SFH in South Scottsdale, 85257 managed by Cindy Johnson with American Associates. She has managed them for about 9 years. She is very good and the company is full service.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.