A new Denver area city is about to legalize Airbnb investment properties.
Wheat Ridge will vote Feb. 23 to join Arvada, Littleton, and Centennial as the Denver suburbs that allow short-term rentals in non-owner occupied homes.
How can investors capitalize on the these Colorado STR laws? How do they differ from each other? And what about the STR laws of other cities like Denver and Colorado Springs?
A few of the topics we'll cover:
- The details of Wheat Ridge's proposed Airbnb investment law
- The big difference between Littleton's law and the others.
- How future changes to these cities' Airbnb laws would affect existing Airbnb investments
- Case studies of successful Airbnb properties in Denver, Colorado Springs, Arvada and Littleton
- An update on Denver's STR law and an interesting Airbnb-friendly condo development
- Whether Colorado Springs' latest Airbnb law has killed any investment opportunities there
- How medium-term furnished rentals might be a good alternative
Whether looking to utilize Airbnb in your house hacking model or wanting to buy a pure Airbnb investment property, we'll dive deep into what we know about the laws and then open it up for questions.
The event is FREE, but know that we are likely moving this online at: https://meet.google.com/nbg-cuks-rwm
Hope to see you there.
Hey Denver-area BPers,
Any of you wanting an Airbnb investment property in Colorado or just those looking to short-term rent a portion of your home, I'll be giving a talk tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 23 at 6 p.m. about the Airbnb laws in Colorado cities.
Before you invest know thy laws!
Join us online at https://meet.google.com/nbg-cu...
See you there!