Santa Clarita Mastermind

Santa Clarita Mastermind

When:

Where:Gyromania - Across from the Home Depot , 20655 Soledad Canyon Rd Santa Clarita, California 91351

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Joshua SinatraPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes

Hey all and happy new year! It's time to regroup and refocus our game plans. We can enjoy some good conversation about investing in real estate. Join us Wednesday 1/26/2022 at Gyromania in Canyon Country off of Ruether and Soledad for our Santa Clarita Real Estate Investors Mastermind. The only thing you are required to bring is your 2022 investing game plan, but they do sell great food and drinks. 

We would love to go over Multifamily and how to analyze deals. 

Hope to see you there!

0Reply
29 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y
    Looking forward to another meet up with this crew. Lets rock 2022
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    What time would this event be?

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    Hey @Lorenzo Chen it will be at 5PM.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Joshua Sinatra Thank you! Looking forward to seeing you guys.

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Lorenzo Chen Of course! See you then!

  • New to Real Estate · Northridge, CA · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Looking forward to this event!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi I wish I could make it but I already have work until 5:30.  How long do you think the meeting will go?  I could try to get there at 6.  Otherwise I will join the next meeting.

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Ashton Karrigan I believe the meeting will go about 1.5-2 hours. We will likely still be there by 6 if you want to come then. Feel free to shoot me a text on my cell (below) when you get off work to check in, Ill make sure to respond as soon as possible. 

  • Property Manager · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    I'm bummed I am not able to make it!

    When will this event be held again?

    Thanks!

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Erika Edith Hey! We plan to have this on the last Wednesday of each month at 5:30PM. I will be posting that update in the Santa Clarita Mastermind Thread. https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    I will be creating Events to follow the dates posted there as well. Hope this Helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.