Los Angeles Area Meetup

Los Angeles Area Meetup

Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am going to have a happy hour/real estate mastermind for advanced investors in the Los Angeles area in November or early December.

If you want an invitation please let me know.

1
Topic locked
42 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
12y

If this will be an on going mastermind group, I'll make it out to the next one. Going to visit Philippines for the first time in December :)

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

69 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 684 votes
    12y

    I'd be interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I'm not as qualified as you sharks, but I'll check coats at the door.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
    12y

    Wow,

    Just me Steve L. & Aaron Mazzrillo in all of So Cal?

    I personally would like to set the stage to break income & net worth records 2014.

    Any other ambitious RE investors in So Cal?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    I'm interested, I'm out of town the first 2 weeks of December.

    I'll probably be the greenest guy there from who's responded so far :)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Please count me in with a +1 for my investing partner. I would have responded sooner but I didn't see this until just now.

    Thanks for setting this up!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Burbank, CA · Member since 2012 · 271 posts · 79 votes
    12y

    I'm intrested too.

    0
    Topic locked
  • CA · Member since 2011 · 762 posts · 182 votes
    12y

    Count me in. Not sure I'll get much past the happy hour part but I'd love to be there.

    0
    Topic locked
  • RE Investor & Broker · Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2011 · 60 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    @Ellis San Jose Mastermind group sounds very interesting, thanks for putting this together. Please let me know what comes of this, I would like to participate.

    Thanks, Scott

    0
    Topic locked
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    12y

    You already know I am in Ellis, just let me know what bat time and what bat channel.

    Will B.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
    12y

    I am looking at these possible dates & locations:

    a) Thursday Nov 14th Downtown LA or San Fernando Valley

    b) Friday Nov 15th Westlake Village

    c) Wed. Dec 11th in Long Beach (FIBI Mixer is later that evening)

    Let me know which ones work.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @Ellis San Jose the December meet up sounds like a good one! I've never been to any type of REI meetings before, so it will be a new experience. My son, and possibly husband would come to, we're all partners in the business. Don't know why the @mention isn't working! :/

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    12y

    For me, Nov 14/15 would work best since I'm out of town for the December one. Around what time's did you have in mind?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Civil Engineer · Orange County, CA · Member since 2012 · 189 posts · 45 votes
    12y

    I would love to met you guys. AB or C works for me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • CA · Member since 2011 · 762 posts · 182 votes
    12y

    Nov 15 or Dec 11 works. Nov 14 there are a couple of syndication attorneys speaking in OC that I want to hear.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by Ellis San Jose:
    I am looking at these possible dates & locations:

    a) Thursday Nov 14th Downtown LA or San Fernando Valley

    b) Friday Nov 15th Westlake Village

    c) Wed. Dec 11th in Long Beach (FIBI Mixer is later that evening)

    Let me know which ones work.

    Which date for the Inland Empire location? :)

    I can do any and all three.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2012 · 292 posts · 34 votes
    12y

    Great Idea Ellis, I'm in for any of the above dates.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Kern county Riverside County, CA · Member since 2008 · 494 posts · 261 votes
    12y

    I'd love to come if you'd have me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
    12y

    @Derek W

    You know you are in!

    Long Beach would be a long drive for you on 12/11.

    Let me know if that day works.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Kern county Riverside County, CA · Member since 2008 · 494 posts · 261 votes
    12y

    anywhere is a long drive from where I live! But here in cattle country we are made of strong stock. Or maybe the stock makes us strong...hmmm.

    12/11 looks fine to me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Burbank, CA · Member since 2012 · 271 posts · 79 votes
    12y

    The dates in November are ok with me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2008 · 432 posts · 63 votes
    12y

    Dec. 11 in Long Beach would be great

    0
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
    12y

    It looks like December 11th is a green light.

    Even though I know some of you pretty well, please send me:

    1) brief bio

    2) summary of your current business model

    3) investment experience.

    4) top 3 goals for 2014

    5) the possible obstacles.

    6) What would be the greatest value you could receive from this mastermind group.

    7) What would be the greatest value you could contribute to this mastermind.

    I expect that everyone be ready participate & contribute.

    No wallflowers that just drink beer & munch on hot wings & ask for help.

    Would you still come if there weren't hot wings & beer? LOL

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2008 · 44 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Dec 11th sounds good .

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2012 · 79 posts · 24 votes
    12y

    Please include me too. I have done a few flips this year in So Cal but I work full time. I am not sure if I can make it but I will try to get away.

    Sam

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rehabber / Flipper · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2010 · 597 posts · 259 votes
    12y

    Ooh, may I come?

    0
    Topic locked