What's Working In The Bay Area In 2022?

What's Working In The Bay Area In 2022?

When:

Where:JJ Lake Business Center, 340 East Middlefield Road Mountain View, California 94043

Cost:$20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Realtor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Armel BayotPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2019 · 116 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    Hi @Jenny Lara . Bummer,  I wish I could go to that event but got other commitments on that day.  Next time. I'll DM you and lets connect. I'm in Walnut Creek! - Armel

  • Realtor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Hello @Armel Bayot! So nice to meet you! 
    that’s unfortunate that you won’t be able to make it. We are going to have more meetups in the future, I’d love to see you then! 🙂 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.