Miami Real estate investors August Meetup

Miami Real estate investors August Meetup

When:

Where:DOMS Brickell, 1000 Brickell Plaza ste 2601 Miami, Florida 33131

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lakeland, FL · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 67 votes

Posted on behalf of some amazing hots Ryan and Lawrence! 



We are a group of real estate investors who come together to learn, grow, and network. Our group is open to all experience levels. We aim to provide a space for people to come together and learn about all aspects of real estate investing. Whether you're a seasoned investor or just getting started, we welcome you to join us!

The very very first event last month had an amazing turnout! Over 20 people for the very first event! Ryan and Lawrence are great hosts and will be sure to help you build a great team, come out and network, enjoy some drinks and some great conversations! 

0Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 4 votes
4y

September meetup? Looking to network :) 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · FL · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi Matt, I would love to attend, but the link does not seem to work for me. Would you mind sharing the link via email? [email protected]

    I'm looking forward to joining the meet-up.
    Best 

    Pablo

  • New to Real Estate · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hi Matt, I am interested in attending the meet up. I can RSVP, the link does not work...my email is @[email protected] if you can send a link or a message. Thank you!

  • Investor · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi, I am not able to sign up with the link. Can you please send by email so I may rsvp? My email is [email protected]. Thank you

  • Real Estate Agent · Manhattan · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Matthew, just messaged you. See you all on the 16th. 

  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    Hi! Where exactly is the meetup? I’m here 1000 brickell

    Thanks 

  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    September meetup? Looking to network :) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    Hey all.  I'm an attorney in NYC and Miami looking to pivot into the real estate space as a profession.  I own a couple small multifamily properties but would eventually like to syndicate.  I see this meeting has already happened but would love to connect with some real estate people in the South Florida area.  Are these recurring meetups?  Regardless, would love to connect with any of you! Cheers.  

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi everyone, is there going to be a september meetup? Also, any of you attending BPCON? Would love to connect locally or at BPCON

  • Lakeland, FL · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 67 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Nicole Soto:

    September meetup? Looking to network :) 

    Yes! Check the link below.

    https://www.facebook.com/event...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.