Houston Real Estate Investing Meetup

Houston Real Estate Investing Meetup

When:

Where:Astral Brewing, 4816 N Shephard Dr, Ste A Houston, Texas 77018

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2020 · 137 posts · 107 votes

Come out to network and learn with your fellow investors! This is a casual networking style meetup usually with a guest speaker. At the next meetup will break into three groups (Just started, some experience, and experienced investors). Speakers will give presentations and answer questions tailored to these groups. Hope to see you there!

3Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    @Dylan Eldred where can we find more details? Location, date, etc

  • Investor · Conroe, TX · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I've marked this down, I'd like to meet some folks.  I guess I'd fall into the middle experience group, but barely.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 72 posts · 35 votes
    4y

    i would really like to attend the next event! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.