Daniel Schlittler
  • New to Real Estate
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Aug 23 2022, 19:03

27 Replies

• 09/08/22 05:30PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • 5100 Belt Line Rd Addison, Texas 75254
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everyone! I posted last month about starting a regular meet-up in the North Texas area, and it seemed to gain a lot of traction. This is so exciting!!

We're working on getting a permanent regular meet-up location nailed down with a regular line up of speakers and successful investors, but in the meantime we figured we could start with something a little more casual.

Please feel free to join us at Sidecar Social in Addison Sept. 8th from 5:30-8 PM (Come & go as you please). This will be very informal and more of a way for us new & experienced investors to get to know one another in the growing North Texas area.

Hope to see you there!

Daniel

User Stats

Votes
Alicia Marks
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Jan 11 2023, 18:18

Here's the link to next month's meeting: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

@Patnaree Conrad @Nancy Pope @Tiffany Murokozi @James Sargent

For Arlington, I know another group that is not affiliated with this meetup. I believe they list in the meetup tab as well or check the Meetup website.