Khaled Morad
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Oct 20 2022, 09:08

12 Replies

• 11/16/22 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Back Room, 3924 W Spruce St Tampa, Florida 33604
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello again investors of Tampa! Welcome to another Tampa Bay Free RE Meetup!

This is a very casual/free investor monthly meetup for all those who call the Tampa Bay area home or enjoy investing here.

Join me on Wednesday, November 16th at Cigar City Brewing! Save the date/follow for all future meetups as we try to meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month. Please click the "attend" button as soon as you can commit. I'd like to get a headcount for CCB.

This month we are sticking with Cigar City Brewing (back room) located at 3924 W Spruce St. Please support CCB by purchasing some food or drinks. They are gracious enough to hold the space for us.

Every experience level and role is welcome! This is a free, no-pitch type meet-up, so no pressure, just a quick intro, and then we dive into deeper conversations on a personal level. We're here to meet other like-minded people and to help those who are interested in investing in Tampa. You will find information on everything real estate related such as: Wholesaling, Property Management, Construction, Attorneys/Title Companies, CPA's, How to find deals, Financing, Partnerships, etc.

This is also an opportunity to learn from others and make valuable connections. Feel free to bring your business card.

Due to many requests, I am allowing a quick presentation at the beginning of our meeting. Please be on time if you want to join this information session. They will present info for 15-30 minutes.

Waypoint Inspections will be providing us some insight into the inspection process and some red flags to look for before you even offer!

Loading replies...