Pro Member
Votes |
Dallas Monthly Meetup- Real Estate Speed Networking: goal setting

Richard Helppie-Schmieder
Pro Member
Posted Nov 22 2022, 07:39

2 Replies

• 12/03/22 08:00AM - 09:00AM America/Chicago
  • This will be held at Halcyon Dallas, 2900 Greenville Ave Dallas, Texas 75206
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi Dallas people!

My business partner and I host a free monthly meetup on the first Saturday of every month at 8AM. This month it is being held at Halcyon coffee in Dallas. 

This is a casual meetup with the chance to network with other like minded individuals within the industry and real estate investing. This month our topic is how real estate is a team sport and how we can help each other in meeting our goals for the next year. 

Come with an annual goal in mind for 2023 and meet others through "speed networking" to see who can help you achieve those goals and how you can hold each other accountable. 

We hope you can make it out, please message me if you are wanting any additional information or would like the link to our monthly meetup Facebook page where we post the meetup information monthly as well.

We hope you can make it out!

Loading replies...