New England Short Term Rental Investors

New England Short Term Rental Investors

When:

Where:Hoppy's Cantina, 11 Elm St Amesbury, Massachusetts 01913

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Auburn, NH · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 207 votes

Join us for a night of networking and talking STR's! This will be a casual event to make connections and ask questions.

3Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi,

    Not sure if I can make it tomorrow but I’m really interested in meeting other investors.I mainly focus on short term rentals, but would like to expand and share knowledge! Do you plan on having another one?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.