Amazing Cartersville Monthly Meetup

Amazing Cartersville Monthly Meetup

When:

Where:Olive Tree and Vine/Southern Muggs, 26 W. Main St Cartersville, Georgia 30120

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes

On Monday February 20, 2023, at 6:00 PM, we will hold our monthly Cartersville Monthly Meetup.

We will meet at Olive Tree and Vine in downtown Cartersville. There is a nice coffee/tea shop in back, also wine and beer are available. There will be snacks!

This is an informal, networking meetup for investors, and those interested in investing, in Bartow, Floyd, Cherokee, Polk, Paulding, Cobb, and the NW Georgia area. The meetup is not affiliated with any REIA group or other group. There is no speaker or pitch, just a chance for local investors to come together and meet other investors and talk. All are welcome. If you have any questions about the event please feel free to ask!

Also, stock up on your infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars!

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Bremen, GA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 6 votes
3y

I just move to Bremen, GA can I join?

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bremen, GA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    I just move to Bremen, GA can I join?

  • Rental Property Investor · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2018 · 136 posts · 62 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Luke Lee:

    I just move to Bremen, GA can I join?

    Yes!  Please do. I look forward to seeing you there. 
  • Investor · Bremen, GA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mitchell Johnson:
    Quote from @Luke Lee:

    I just move to Bremen, GA can I join?

    Yes!  Please do. I look forward to seeing you there. 

     Thank you. I'll check my schedule and see if I can be there. Only if it's 6:30PM or later, I'm sure I can attend. It's about an hour from me.

  • Mike WilliamsPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Dalton, GA · Member since 2010 · 244 posts · 35 votes
    3y

    Hey, going to try to make it to this meet-up tonight, anybody else from Dalton/Calhoun area going to be there?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.