McAllen TX Local Real Estate Inventor's Meet up

McAllen TX Local Real Estate Inventor's Meet up

This event is brought to you by:Royal Equity Property Management

When:

Where:Roosevelt's at 7. We will meet in the outdoor area. , 821 N Main St McAllen, Texas 78501

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Polo VazquezPro Member
Real Estate Agent · McAllen, TX · Member since 2017 · 382 posts · 281 votes

Hi BP! We are having our monthly investor's Meet up next week at Roosevelts. No sales pitch, no presentations. We are a group of local real estate investors, lenders, and industry professionals who meet up to talk about what we love! Come exchange ideas, talk about the lastest news, or learn! We have from beginners to experienced investors attend every meet. Hope to see you there.

For questions feel free to contact me or @Brandon Solis

 

0Reply
36 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Rio Grande Valley, TX · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey Polo, when will y'all be hosting another real estate meet up in the valley? I don't know what the previous turnout was but I would love to attend

  • Investor · Brownsville Texas · Member since 2023 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    I would also like to be part of this. I am currently working up in the Chicago area but will be back in the Valley in August. Sadly I can attend weekends only due to my work schedule. but let me know what you guys will set up and I will try to attend even if it is during the week.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.