Wealth and Whiskey Real Estate Meet Up

Wealth and Whiskey Real Estate Meet Up

When:

Where:4834 Whirlwind Dr San Antonio, Texas 78217

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 14 votes

We are back and now meet every second Wednesday of the month! This is a meetup for those who are actively in or serious about wanting to do single family, multifamily, commercial or development real estate here in the San Antonio or surrounding areas.

There are no sales pitches and no courses being pushed or sold.
We are here to help each other overcome obstacles, be more effective in our processes, provide feedback, and of course get deals done.

3Reply
167 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe S.Pro Member
Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
2y

I’d take wealth without whiskey.
Thank you.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    I’d take wealth without whiskey.
    Thank you.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hey thanks hope to see you there.  

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I would love to make this but I have to work. I am interested in meeting up if I have the time. Maybe next one! 

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.  This will be our 14th monthly meetup.  

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Bill Lockhart:

    Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.  This will be our 14th monthly meetup.  


     I may be able to make it tonight! Looking forward to it!

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    See you there

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.