Real Estate Investors Social!

Real Estate Investors Social!

When:

Where:Big Ugly Brewing, 845 S Battlefield Blvd Chesapeake, Virginia 23322

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes

What's up investors! I hope you can join me for an informal meet up to network and chat about all things real estate. Our last meet up was a great time of chatting and sharing our investing strategies, goals, and ideas. This next one will be held at Big Ugly Brewing in Chesapeake! I just started my journey last year and hope to get to know some more local investors. Lets discuss purchase strategies and what your next moves are. I hope for this to be a fun informal time of networking and good conversation! Feel free to invite anyone else in your real estate network. Hope to see you there!

0Reply
37 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey, I’m very new to the area but I do want to get involved in real-estate is it okay if I join?

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jerome Cheeves:

    Hey, I’m very new to the area but I do want to get involved in real-estate is it okay if I join?


     Open to everyone!

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    I hope to see you all tomorrow evening at Big Ugly! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.