Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup - January 2024

Raleigh/Durham and Surrounding Areas Meetup - January 2024

When:

Where:Raleigh Beer Garden, 614 Glenwood Ave Raleigh, North Carolina 27603

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Ryan CasadyPro Member
Investor 路 Durham, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 127 posts 路 97 votes

BP Enthusiasts -
Join us for an evening of networking with other like-minded real estate investors. Anyone interested in real estate investing is encouraged to attend, regardless of experience level.

Event Date / Time:

Wednesday, January 10th, from 6:00pm - 9:00pm.

Location:

Raleigh Beer Garden

614 Glenwood Ave

Raleigh, NC 27603



We will be in their bar area straight back from the front door (nearest the patio/firepit area).

Cost:

There is no cost for this event, but we ask that you support the venue by purchasing food and/or drink

Parking:

The McLaurin Parking Deck is close by, or street parking can be utilized. Most street parking is free after 6pm!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

@Dawn Brenengen @Jack Yen @Henri Meli @Brad Johnson@Joe Mazur @Sonia McBride @Parker Stone@Kevin Ramirez Nieto @Randy Janoe @Dan R Gardo @Jeremy Albers @Justin Youngblood @Roshan Taheri @Milan Mehta @Natalie M.
@Dylan M. @Matt Burns @Christopher Collins @Ryan Groff @Justine Mitchell @Luke LaHay @Phillip Bradrick @Vish Patel @Alexander Felice @Uriah D. @Shelby Osborne @Mitch Miller @Scott Steger @Austen Carroll @Galen Schneider @Vinay Kolluru @Robert Shortsleeves @Ben Magee @Artem Lop @Sophia Bahena @Daniel Sellers @William Martinez @Charissa Bruckman

atchenko @Jasmine Hu @aurin Pandya @Francis Nguyen @Omar Shazly @Grayson Spittel @Ryan Herting




See you there!

    1Reply
    49 views

    Most Popular Reply

    New to Real Estate 路 Raleigh 路 Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 1 vote
    2y

    Wish I had seen this earlier.  Any way to get on a distro list to make sure I don't miss the next one?

    See this reply in the discussion

    9 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • New to Real Estate 路 Raleigh 路 Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 1 vote
      2y

      Wish I had seen this earlier.  Any way to get on a distro list to make sure I don't miss the next one?

    • Ryan CasadyPro Member
      OP
      Investor 路 Durham, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 127 posts 路 97 votes
      2y
      Quote from @Eric Ferris:

      Wish I had seen this earlier.  Any way to get on a distro list to make sure I don't miss the next one?

      Send me your email and I鈥檒l add you
    • New to Real Estate 路 NC 路 Member since 2023 路 6 posts 路 4 votes
      2y

      I hate I missed this event as well; could I be added to this list as well?

    • Real Estate Investor 路 Union, NJ 路 Member since 2016 路 30 posts 路 6 votes
      2y

      Hi Everyone!  Went to this meetup on Oct 11, looking to attend the next one, is it every second Wednesday of the month?

    • Ryan CasadyPro Member
      OP
      Investor 路 Durham, NC 路 Member since 2017 路 127 posts 路 97 votes
      2y
      Quote from @Julian H.:

      Hi Everyone!  Went to this meetup on Oct 11, looking to attend the next one, is it every second Wednesday of the month?


       it is! Send me your email and I'll add you to the invite list, you'll get notified before each event

    • Real Estate Investor 路 Union, NJ 路 Member since 2016 路 30 posts 路 6 votes
      2y

      Sent previously, just confirming cadence.  Thank you!

    • Member since 2021 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
      2y

      I wish, i knew this event earlier 馃槦

      New to BP. New to Investing. 

    • Member since 2023 路 1 post 路 1 vote
      2y

      New to real estate investing and looking to join a great networking event in the Raleigh/Triangle Area.  Any idea when the next one will be or if I can join an email list?  

      Thanks!

    • Susan HsiaoPro Member
      Member since 2023 路 3 posts 路 2 votes
      2y

      Would love to join the networking event, can you add me pls? 

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.