Suffolk County Meetup (January 2024)

Suffolk County Meetup (January 2024)

This event is brought to you by:My Boys Contracting

When:

Where:We will be in the back room of Goody Two Shoes, 42 E Main St Bay Shore, New York 11706

Cost:$50

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Kevin MyhrePro Member
Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets Community,

January Networking Event is HERE!  New Year, New Goals.  Get your tickets today!!


Long Island Bigger Pockets Meet-Up Tickets, Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite


The goal of the meeting is to connect with like-minded people and learn about all the things we all love (Real Estate).

This event will upgrade your network, net worth and grow your mindset. The goal is to get BiggerPockets by taking action and connecting with other investors and real estate professionals living in the Long Island market. If you want to have an educational fun packed night, this is the place to be. Hors d'oeuvre, beer and wine will all be provided and INCLUDED in price. Come on down and let's make real estate happen!

This month we will have discuss goal setting and even provide a Vision Planning Template to help make all of your real estate (and personal) goals come to life this year!

Here's the link to purchase tickets:


Long Island Bigger Pockets Meet-Up Tickets, Wed, Jan 31, 2024 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite


2Reply
53 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Long Island · Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 5 votes
2y

Dear Kevin I have recently joined BP and I saw you were running this event, which I missed. I wonder will you hold similar Suffolk Ciunty Meet up events in the future? If so I would love to attend. Do please let me know. With warm regards James 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Long Island · Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Dear Kevin I have recently joined BP and I saw you were running this event, which I missed. I wonder will you hold similar Suffolk Ciunty Meet up events in the future? If so I would love to attend. Do please let me know. With warm regards James 

  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    2y

    Hey James!  There's actually a meeting tonight in Bay Shore.  Here's the link:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/long-island-bigger-pockets-meet...

    Hopefully I'll see you tonight!

  • Investor · Long Island · Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kevin Myhre:

    Hey James!  There's actually a meeting tonight in Bay Shore.  Here's the link:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/long-island-bigger-pockets-meet...

    Hopefully I'll see you tonight!


     Hi Kevin sorry I was travelling in Europe so I didnt see your reply. Is there a regular day of the month when you do these meetings? I have followed you guys on Eventbrite. Thanks James Wheatcroft 

  • Investor · Long Island · Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hey Kevin are you still running these events? I know you moved them to Massapequa- is there N event in the diary for May 2025? 

  • Dave CurrencePro Member
    Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 22 votes
    1y

    interested as well. 

  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    1y

    @James W.  Hey James!  The next meetup will be Wednesday 8/6/25 @ 7pm in Massapequa!  Send me your email address privately and I will add you to the mailing list.  See you next month!

    • Investor · Long Island · Member since 2024 · 18 posts · 5 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Kevin Myhre:

      @James W.  Hey James!  The next meetup will be Wednesday 8/6/25 @ 7pm in Massapequa!  Send me your email address privately and I will add you to the mailing list.  See you next month!


       Hi Kevin my email address is [email protected] Thanks I look forward to receiving your emails. 

  • Kevin MyhrePro Member
    OP
    Contractor · Brightwaters, NY · Member since 2016 · 166 posts · 48 votes
    1y

    @Dave Currence Hey Dave!  The next meetup will be Wednesday 8/6/25 @ 7pm in Massapequa! Send me your email address privately and I will add you to the mailing list. See you next month!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.