Votes |
Meet-up for Chicago Real Estate Investors

D.J. Paris III
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Feb 14 2014, 10:11
This event is brought to you by:

7 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

My brokerage, Kale Realty, is interested in scheduling a series of meet-ups for real estate investors in Chicago and would like to gauge the level of interest. We expect that each event would provide an opportunity not only to network with other investors, but also to discuss current market trends, common concerns, possible resolutions to those issues, and opportunities for growth. Attendance would be free of charge. Our aim is simply to provide a forum for real estate investors to exchange ideas.

Please let us know if you think you would be interested in attending such an event. If there is sufficient interest, we will plan the first meet-up and post the event under the Events and Happenings forum. I hope to get this off the ground soon and get to meet some of you. Don’t forget to connect to me as a colleague!

Sincerely,

DJ Parris

Loading replies...