Real Estate Investor Social!

Real Estate Investor Social!

When:

Where:Wasserhund Brewing Company, 510 Belaire Ave Chesapeake, Virginia 23320

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes

What's up investors! I hope you can join me for another informal meet up to network and chat about all things real estate. This will be held at Wasserhund Brewing Company in Chesapeake! I just started my journey last year and hope to get to know some more local investors. Lets discuss purchase strategies and the current market. I hope for this to be a fun informal time of networking and good conversation! Feel free to invite anyone else in your real estate network. Hope to see you there!

2Reply
34 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jacob SloopBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2020 · 274 posts · 111 votes
    2y

    @David Smith

    I’m in Virginia Beach , full time agent / investor ,will definitely try to make it !

  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    I wanted to thank you all for your continued interest in this meetup! It looks like this is the only one happening locally on the forums. I hope to see all of you again this Tuesday the 5th at Wasserhund Brewing Company in Greenbrier at 5pm!

  • Savannah, GA · Member since 2022 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    2y
    Any plans for future meetups in Chesapeake of Norfolk? 
  • Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Richard Benjamin Wilhite:
    Any plans for future meetups in Chesapeake of Norfolk? 

    I would like to host more but I have other ventures outside of real estate that are keeping me busy at the moment. I likely wont be hosting anymore in the near future. Anyone else can take up the mantel and host a meet up! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.