Twin Cities Sub-Institutional Commercial Real Estate Meetup

Twin Cities Sub-Institutional Commercial Real Estate Meetup

When:

Where:7421 Bush Lake Rd Edina, Minnesota 55439

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis · Member since 2019 · 338 posts · 219 votes

The riches are in the niches. In this meetup we will focus on investing in assets likely too big for most individual investors, but too small to draw the attention of larger commercial funds and institutional investors.

For example: 5-20 unit multifamily buildings, strip malls, industrial and more.

RSVP and join the meetup group here:
https://www.meetup.com/twin-cities-sub-institutional-commerc...

0Reply
36 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi Tom, I’d be interested in your event. I’m interested to learn more about investing in the commercial space. I really don’t know my travel schedule that far out but I’m reaching out to make a few more connections as I’d like to get my feet under me investing a bit more. It looks like maybe you were out on the East coast but are now in Minnesota, is that right? Welcome!

  • Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hi Tom, I’d be interested in your event. I’m interested to learn more about investing in the commercial space. I really don’t know my travel schedule that far out but I’m reaching out to make a few more connections as I’d like to get my feet under me investing a bit more. It looks like maybe you were out on the East coast but are now in Minnesota, is that right? Welcome!

  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis · Member since 2019 · 338 posts · 219 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Loren Martin:

    Hi Tom, I’d be interested in your event. I’m interested to learn more about investing in the commercial space. I really don’t know my travel schedule that far out but I’m reaching out to make a few more connections as I’d like to get my feet under me investing a bit more. It looks like maybe you were out on the East coast but are now in Minnesota, is that right? Welcome!

    Yes! I was in Boston for two years while my partner attended grad school, but now we are back in Minnesota. Just getting my feet under me to start doing some investing here in Minnesota
  • Real Estate Agent · Minneapolis · Member since 2019 · 338 posts · 219 votes
    2y

    Cancelling this meetup, moderators please delete this thread

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.