Fundrise Comes To Austin WIN Meeting

1 Reply

This event is brought to you by:
  • 05/29/14 07:54PM
  • Mercury Mambo on 1107 South 8th Street, Austin, TX 78704
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I am hosting our monthly Wealth Investment Network (WIN) meeting on May 29th in Austin at Mercury Mambo on 1107 South 8th Street. There is no charge to attend and Brandon Jenkins from Fundrise will be in town to give an overview of crowdfunding and how entrepreneurs are successfully raising money on their platform for their deals.

Hope to see you there! Please RSVP here if you're interested:

Wealth Investment Network - Learn Crowdfunding from Experts

Note that we have updated this meeting to include Rishi Thakkar from Realty Mogul. Both will be speaking at the meeting. Here is a bio for Rishi:

Rishi Thakkar is a VP of Investments at Realty Mogul and works in several capacities including business development, underwriting, raising capital and corporate strategy. Having previously worked at Rockwood Capital and the CIM Group, he has significant experience with investing in institutional real estate. Rishi is well-versed in all real estate asset classes and capital structures. Realty Mogul is a marketplace for accredited investors to pool money online and buy shares of pre-vetted investment properties

I'll moderate things some and will try to compare the models for the different portals based on my experience. I expect attendance to be pretty heavy so please RSVP soon if you're planning to attend. The room will only accommodate around 50 people.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here