Mesa, Arizona investor Meetup

Mesa, Arizona investor Meetup

When:

Where:Located in Suite 107 of the Arizona Family Therapy Group building., 3048 E Baseline Rd. Ste. 107, Mesa, AZ 85204 Mesa, Arizona 85204

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Hey everyone in Arizona, if you are looking to network with other investors who are actually actively doing deals, then come to my meetup. We do deep dives into current deals that we are doing to show people that they can make money in real estate in the current market conditions. Come and ask questions and network with other investors in the area. Reach out to me if you have any questions about it. 480-206-1209.

0Reply
423 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 165 posts · 100 votes
3mo

@Rory Dowse I haven't attended one of your meetups before, but based on previous comments, it runs monthly at your office, and the next one is scheduled for Monday June 22nd. Is this one still on?

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5mo

    Does the group meet on 23rd of each month?

    • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
      OP
      Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
      5mo

      Hi @Rory Dowse .  No, the meetup is the 4th Monday of every month. Except for April because I will be in Costa Rica hosting a real estate investor master retreat. But we will have it in May. Are you in Arizona? I'm happy to connect outside of the meet up and meet for lunch with investors. 

  • Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    3mo

    Hi Shiloh,

    Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I'm based in North Phoenix. I just finished reading David Greene's second book - which prompted me to reach out again. I'd like to come to the next meetup on June 22nd - is it OK if I attend? I have an address - is it OK if I share it here to confirm? 

  • Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    3mo

    Also, thanks for offering to meet up for lunch. It would be my treat - perhaps we could discuss after the meetup.

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 165 posts · 100 votes
    3mo

    @Rory Dowse I haven't attended one of your meetups before, but based on previous comments, it runs monthly at your office, and the next one is scheduled for Monday June 22nd. Is this one still on?

  • Member since 2026 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    3mo

    Hi Gabriel, it's Shiloh's meetup - and I have the same info. I'm not sure if June is planned - @Shiloh Lundahl can you confirm?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2026 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    3w

    Shiloh — I'm here in Phoenix and I'd like to come to the next one, the 28th. I read county records for a living — full deed chains, liens, releases, and the interested parties nobody mentions — so a room of people actually doing deals is exactly where I belong. Useful questions, zero pitching. See you the fourth Monday. — Mark Caron

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.