San Jose Meetup - Friday 6/20/14

San Jose Meetup - Friday 6/20/14

When:

Where:Whispers Cafe and Creperie, 1085 E Brokaw Rd Ste 10 San Jose, CA 95131

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Johnson H.Pro Member
Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes

Hi All,

@Jay Y. suggested this meetup and I am helping him post it. This is a last minute organized meetup and we welcome anyone who would like to attend! This discussion was started in the South Bay Meetup thread here:

http://beta.biggerpockets.com/forums/86/topics/132234-south-bay-area-meet-up?page=2

When: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 7:00pm

Where: Whispers Cafe and Creperie

1085 E Brokaw Rd
Ste 10
San Jose, CA 95131

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familiar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Keywords:

East Bay , East Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley

2Reply
254 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 9 votes
12y

Hi all,

Awesome meetup last night! I had a great time meeting u all. Thanks @Jay Y. and @Johnson H..

@J Martin - No worries. I didn't get any negative energy ... lol

It was actually very interesting to me to see how many people do real estate locally.

Looking forward to meeting u all in future meetups!

Moshe

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Jay Y.  - I changed the start time to 7pm as I will be there early. Thanks for getting us together!

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y
  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y
  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Johnson H.  ! Organized like a pro!

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    No problem @Jay Y.!

    A couple of more keywords:

    San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, South Bay, 

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Just want to confirm that the meetup is on Friday 6/20 at 7:00pm. In the initial post, you have a couple of dates, and I just want to clarify it for others.  I will try to be there. 

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    You are right @Account Closed. In my haste of copying some info over for my SF meetup, I messed up the dates in the post. The San Jose Meetup is for this Friday, June 20 at 7pm. 

    The San Francisco Meetup is this Thursday, June 19 at 6:30pm.

  • Investor · Sunnyvale, CA · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    @Johnson H.Please come me in if there is still space. How excited to meet you all for the first time!

  • Investor · Ben Lomond, CA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    The timing doesn't work for me this time, but I will keep an eye out for future meetups.

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Susan Gong  - Hi Susan, everyone is welcome, please stop by!

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Steffen Vulpius  - We'll see you next time!

  • Marietta, GA · Member since 2013 · 202 posts · 118 votes
    12y

    Hey I think I will try to make this one

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Jay Y. - For some reason the other thread for a South Bay meetup is gone. Maybe the moderators removed it? I wished the at least merged it into this one. Anyways, see you all tonight!

  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    @Johnson H. Yeah, that thread got shut down... Hope you all had a wonderful meet up last night in SF.

    Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Jay Y. ,

    Count me "most likely" for the event tonight - only insane traffic will stop me! I'll be stopping at SFSU at 3 to hash out some things for the conference, then on my way down South. I'll probably be early, to avoid traffic, so if anyone is there early, hit me up!

    510-863-1190

    @Account Closed , are you going to come back out? Didn't finish talking to you!

    When: Friday, June 20, 2014, 7:00pm

    Where: Whispers Cafe and Creperie

    1085 E Brokaw Rd
    Ste 10
    San Jose, CA 95131

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    J,

    I think so. My wife and daughter will likely join me too. It's a real estate family event for me. 

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 77 votes
    12y

    Hi @J. Martin ,

    Yes I will be there... I was very impressed by your plans for the summit or should I say extravaganza!

    @Johnson H. great to talk to you --> some of the earlier tagging for this post did not seem to work??? I don't think I can fix as these guys as they are not my colleagues.

  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    wow, awesome so many people! Should have booked a larger venue lol. Guess we will just meet there and play it by ear! 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 170 votes
    12y

    Blarg, I've been fighting a fever during this entire week, so I don't want to get anyone sick. I hope you all have a great time!

  • Investor · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    look forward to meeting up you guys!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed for setting up forum and tagging.. Jay, you have to post meetups under "Real Estate Events & Happenings" in the Marketplace, or you'll get your post pulled by the moderators.. Just FYI for next time. That's where they like it to go :)

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 2 votes
    12y

    Hi @Johnson H. , please count me in. Thanks for organizing this meet up.

  • Investor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 15 votes
    12y

    I am planning to be there. But might not be able to make it before 7:30. I hope that is OK?

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Wira G. - Credit for this meetup goes to @Jay Y. !

    @Anshu Sanghi - It's fine, see you and @Andrew Tabalujan there!

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    Got here a bit earlier. The cafe is in the same building as Five Guys on the other corner. This cafe in the same complex as City Sports.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.