San Jose Meetup - Friday 6/20/14

San Jose Meetup - Friday 6/20/14

When:

Where:Whispers Cafe and Creperie, 1085 E Brokaw Rd Ste 10 San Jose, CA 95131

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Johnson H.Pro Member
Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes

Hi All,

@Jay Y. suggested this meetup and I am helping him post it. This is a last minute organized meetup and we welcome anyone who would like to attend! This discussion was started in the South Bay Meetup thread here:

http://beta.biggerpockets.com/forums/86/topics/132234-south-bay-area-meet-up?page=2

When: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 7:00pm

Where: Whispers Cafe and Creperie

1085 E Brokaw Rd
Ste 10
San Jose, CA 95131

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familiar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Keywords:

East Bay , East Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley

2Reply
252 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 9 votes
12y

Hi all,

Awesome meetup last night! I had a great time meeting u all. Thanks @Jay Y. and @Johnson H..

@J Martin - No worries. I didn't get any negative energy ... lol

It was actually very interesting to me to see how many people do real estate locally.

Looking forward to meeting u all in future meetups!

Moshe

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    @Minh L. - Yes, that's my understanding as well (regarding the fixed rate Vs the adjustable rate). I don't have any experience with either, though, so I really don't know how it really works. It'll probably be a month or two before I'll start looking into this seriously. I'll keep u posted.

  • Investor · Santa Clara , CA · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 144 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed let's make it happen!

  • Real Estate Agent · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    Looks like you guys had a good turn out, I would love to join next time this happens again!

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    Sounds good @Jay Y.. I am slammed at work so I'll set it up tomorrow.

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    BP Meetup in San Jose on Friday, July 18, 2014. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

    http://beta.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/135081-san-jose-meetup---friday-7-18-14

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.