CHARLOTTE, NC.. WHOLESALING 101 & BASIC REHABBING

CHARLOTTE, NC.. WHOLESALING 101 & BASIC REHABBING

When:

Where:2212 Yadkin Dr Charlotte, NC 28205

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes

FREE WHOLESALING/ BASIC REHABBING CLASS WITH NASAR AKA THE REAL ESTATE DORU

6/21/2014 WHICH IS SATURDAY

AT 10AM

WHERE 2212 YADKIN DRIVE CHARLOTTE, NC 28205

AFTER THAT WE WILL GO TO MY 2ND REHAB 300O TINDLE HILL CT CHARLOTTE, NC 28216

PLEASE BRING ALL QUESTIONS

EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

I HAVE NOTHING TO SELL YOU. I AM JUST PAYING IT FORWARD. 

THANKS

1Reply
33 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I got a kick out of your June 16 article

    The feedback was from a broker ("Showing Agent") who said "Home needs a ton of work and really needs to be torn down..." Clearly the broker was wrong. The question I have is this. Are you listing your wholesale deals on your local MLS (CarolinaMLS)? I didn't know they would let you do that without deeded interest.

  • Real Estate Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 105 posts · 21 votes
    12y
    Man, wish I knew about this class earlier would loved to be there today!!! Let me know of anything else u have going on !!!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    12y

    @Chris Martin in NC their is a option on the MLS that states seller does not own yet. So their are some brokers who are aware of that and charge a flat fee for us wholesalers to list our properties.

    Kim next time I will advertise more in advance...

  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I'll be damned! Your listing was on CarolinaMLS, correct? In my area, we have Triangle MLS (*) and as far as I know, they do not allow listings where the seller is not the deed holder.

    For those not in NC, the newest 'standard' contract (Revised 7/2013) has a checkbox on page 6 (of 11) under SELLER REPRESENTATIONS that allows for Ownership declaration via a checkbox: "Seller represents that Seller:... does not yet own the Property." That makes life a lot easier for wholesalers.

    (*) Triangle MLS, Inc. (TMLS) is a regional multiple listing service with a jurisdiction covering 16 counties in the greater Triangle region of North Carolina.

  • Real Estate Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 105 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    I am holding you to that....

  • Fix & Flip, Wholetailing, · West Columbia, SC · Member since 2013 · 215 posts · 60 votes
    12y
    Nasar is the real deal he can and will ad value to your business. No one can out work him and he stays motivated!! Proud to call him a friend and he is every bit as as advertised. He is as pure as they come!!!!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    12y

    @ Ronnie Boyd thanks so much man

  • Real Estate Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    11y
    Great podcast!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.