Chicago BP Wholesalers Meetup - 3 PM Sat July 19

Chicago BP Wholesalers Meetup - 3 PM Sat July 19

When:

Where:Giordanos Pizza Main Street Downers Grove

Cost:$5.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

I am organizing a Meetup among wholesalers and other investors in the Chicago area. 

First, who should attend?

Wholesalers, rehabbers, landlords and even newbie investors

Second, why should you attend?

1) If you're a wholesaler and you have a property to sell, you should attend because you will be in front of potential buyers (rehabbers and landlords)

2) If you're a newbie investor or a wholesaler and you have NO property to sell you  should attend. Why? Because...through "co-opetition" you can get some properties you can wholesale...from me and other wholesalers

3) If you're a rehabber, you should attend. I have 22 VACANT properties that are NOT on the MLS that you can basically NAME your price to acquire these properties.

4) If you're a landlord, you should attend. I have 27 OCCUPIED properties...again that are NOT on the MLS and you can basically NAME your price as well...

UNLIKE OTHER MEETUPS, I like to LIMIT the attendees to ONLY 15 PEOPLE. Some people have already RSVPed so...there are only 10 slots left. Why do I limit the attendance? I want us to do business with each other - and a more intimate setting will allow us to do this. 

Third, how can you attend? RSVP - contact @Elpidio Quiballo now at 630-272-5323.

0Reply
26 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Waukegan, IL · Member since 2013 · 367 posts · 80 votes
    12y

    I'm there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I'm excited to attend.  I think this is a great opportunity for investors in the Chicago area.

  • Investor · Chicago Suburbs, IL · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    If slots are open I would like to attend.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Thanks @Arthur Banks , @Matt Engle for confirming your attendance to this Meetup.

    @Timothy C. , yes there are still slots left.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    12y

    Count me in!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Mars, PA · Member since 2014 · 92 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    @Wendell De Guzman I'll be there!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I will be attending.  Looking forward to the meetup.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Nice! I look forward to seeing you there - @Danny Duran and @Rose M. ! Of course you're IN @Elpidio Quiballo...you're helping me organize it :)

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    Man this looks awesome! Looking forward to Saturday!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.