Houston Meetup - August 7, 2014

30 Replies

• 08/07/14 06:30PM
  • Midtown Houston
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

BP Family,

We will have our next meetup on Thursday, August 7, 2014 @ 6:30pm. Brian is working on the location in Midtown and will post once he secures a place.   Come join us for an evening of networking and knowledge sharing.  Bring your questions and/or expertise!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Going to miss this one for sure.  Have a great meeting everyone!

Count me in!

Barry

Ill definitely like to go to this event. Count me in, 

@Charles Nguyen  I'm looking forward to another great meetup. Let me know if you need help with a venue cause I have a recommendation. Check out The Phoenix on Westhiemer near Shepard. The owner's name is Vu. Let me know if you want me to give him a call.

Count me in.

Let me know if you need any help.

Regards

Yavor

We've reserved a spot at 3rd Floor in Midtown for next Thursday.  See you guys all out there.

http://3rdfloorhouston.com/

2303 Smith Street 3rd Floor
Houston, TX, 77006

Brian

I should be in town....count me in!

Count me in. Thanks,

Wendy

I am looking forward to meeting fellow investors here in Houston. Please send more details on the location.

Sounds interesting. I hope to attend! Hello Houston Investors!

When is the next one? I'm taking my real estate license class at Champions and don't get out until 9ish.

Thanks

I plan on being there!  Looking forward to it, and meeting some people.  :)

Thanks Charles for yet another meetup! Count me in this time too please. 

I'll be there, looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

Will be there, looking forward to meeting everyone. 

I wish I could make it but the in-laws are in town.  I will keep an eye out for the next one.

I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

looking forward to meeting everyone 

I just joined BP and saw there was a meetup, it's great ! I'm excited to meet you guys down there tonight.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.