Houston Meetup - August 7, 2014

Houston Meetup - August 7, 2014

When:

Where:Midtown Houston

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2014 · 223 posts · 62 votes

BP Family,

We will have our next meetup on Thursday, August 7, 2014 @ 6:30pm. Brian is working on the location in Midtown and will post once he secures a place.   Come join us for an evening of networking and knowledge sharing.  Bring your questions and/or expertise!

We look forward to seeing you there!

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 75 posts · 14 votes
12y

Ill definitely like to go to this event. Count me in, 

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    12y

    Going to miss this one for sure.  Have a great meeting everyone!

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Count me in!

    Barry

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    @Charles Nguyen 

     Count me in too!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 75 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    Ill definitely like to go to this event. Count me in, 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    @Charles Nguyen I'm looking forward to another great meetup. Let me know if you need help with a venue cause I have a recommendation. Check out The Phoenix on Westhiemer near Shepard. The owner's name is Vu. Let me know if you want me to give him a call.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Count me in.

    Let me know if you need any help.

    Regards

    Yavor

  • Real Estate Agent · Rosenberg, TX · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Hopefully I can make it! Thanks @Charles Nguyen 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    We've reserved a spot at 3rd Floor in Midtown for next Thursday.  See you guys all out there.

    http://3rdfloorhouston.com/

    2303 Smith Street 3rd Floor
    Houston, TX, 77006

    Brian

  • Real Estate Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I hope to make it. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 43 posts · 34 votes
    12y

    I should be in town....count me in!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Count me in. Thanks,

    Wendy

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y

    I am looking forward to meeting fellow investors here in Houston. Please send more details on the location.

  • Real Estate Agent · Missouri City, TX · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Sounds interesting. I hope to attend! Hello Houston Investors!

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2014 · 223 posts · 62 votes
    12y

    Reminder:  We are having our August meetup this Thursday at 6:30pm.  We look forward to seeing everyone!

    @Rob Jackson - @Brian Nguyen set us up with a spot here:

    http://3rdfloorhouston.com/

    2303 Smith Street 3rd Floor
    Houston, TX, 77006

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 147 posts · 32 votes
    12y

    Hope to make it. 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    12y
    When is the next one? I'm taking my real estate license class at Champions and don't get out until 9ish. Thanks
  • Involved In Real Estate · Humble, TX · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I plan on being there!  Looking forward to it, and meeting some people.  :)

  • Pearland, TX · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Thanks Charles for yet another meetup! Count me in this time too please. 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I'll be there, looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Katy, TX · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Will be there, looking forward to meeting everyone. 

  • Homeowner · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I wish I could make it but the in-laws are in town.  I will keep an eye out for the next one.

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 56 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

  • League City, TX · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    looking forward to meeting everyone 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I just joined BP and saw there was a meetup, it's great ! I'm excited to meet you guys down there tonight.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Great turnout last night guys!  Hope everyone had fun see you all soon.

    Brian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.