San Jose Meetup - Friday 8/15/14

San Jose Meetup - Friday 8/15/14

When:

Where:Whispers Cafe and Creperie 1085 E Brokaw Rd Ste 10 San Jose, CA 95131

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Johnson H.Pro Member
Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes

Hi All,

Last two months we have had over 20+ BP members attend, chatting about investing in the San Jose area and also out of state. @Jay Y. suggested this meetup and I am helping him post it. We welcome anyone who would like to attend!

When: Friday, August 15, 2014, 7:00pm

Where: Whispers Cafe and Creperie (outside patio)

(The cafe is in the same complex as City Sports and in the same building as Five Guys on the opposite side of the building.)

1085 E Brokaw Rd
Ste 10
San Jose, CA 95131

Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familiar faces.

Regards,

Johnson

Keywords:

South Bay , South Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley, San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Gilroy,

2Reply
119 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 170 votes
12y

I'm in, and unfortunately my old man wants to join in too. He told me he will be on his best behavior. 

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Las Palmas de Gran Canaria · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 256 votes
    12y

    How late do the meetups tend to run? I have to put the kids down to bed, but after that it would be awesome to come hang out.

  • Investor · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2014 · 116 posts · 103 votes
    12y

    Hi all,

    Sad to say that I am going to miss this one. My family and I will be driving to Tahoe on Friday evening. I hope to catch up with you all next month.

    @Shane Pearlman The last two meetings went all the way to past 10 p.m. 

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Andrew Tabalujan  - Thanks for coming out again!

    @Shane Pearlman  - Thanks for your interest. The cafe closes at 10pm and investors have been loitering outside well past 11pm!

    @Ezra Nugroho  - Have fun on your trip. I love Tahoe and all of its nature. I hope you go fishing and catch some amazing salmon!

    For everyone following my syndication journey, I am real excited to share an update with you all!

  • Investor · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2014 · 116 posts · 103 votes
    12y

    @Johnson H. I would actually love to hear your updates. Too bad I won't be there. Time to start your personal blog? I am also interested in comparing notes about your out-of-state PM. 

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Ezra Nugroho  - PM coming your way!

  • Rental Property Investor · Las Palmas de Gran Canaria · Member since 2014 · 220 posts · 256 votes
    12y

    My wife signed off. I'll get the kids to bed and then drive over the hill. Figure I'll get there about 8ish.

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    @Shane Pearlman  - That's excellent! We will be outside in the patio with name tags. Come find us tomorrow!

  • Real Estate Investor · Milpitas, CA · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    @Ezra Nugroho  Looks like I missed your notifications and didn't even know this event is going on! Bummer, I have plans tomorrow but will try my best to stop by for a few hours to listen to the gurus talk @Account Closed 

  • Marietta, GA · Member since 2013 · 202 posts · 118 votes
    12y

    I'll see you all tonight !

  • Investor · Ben Lomond, CA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed looks like I'm going to miss you at this one.

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Steffen Vulpius , 

    I'll be there around 5:30. 

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    Thank you all for coming out to this meetup. Just like the other ones, it was a big success with 20+ investors joining in for the fun. It was great meeting some new faces and seeing the regulars. I always enjoy hearing about everyone's strategies and successes in real estate investing. Feel free to contract me if you ever need help on anything!

    Also, I want to thank everyone for the support for my syndication. I am real excited for it and I am finally getting the chance to put my money to use too after looking long and hard for the past 10 months for a property. I hope it works out!

    Finally, save the date for the next meetup on Sept 12. I will get around to posting it on BP next weekend. See you all again very soon, these months just fly by so quickly these days.

  • Rental Property Investor · Union City, CA · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Good meeting. Learned a lot!

  • Investor · Bay Area, CA · Member since 2014 · 207 posts · 190 votes
    12y

    Hi guys, I am finishing up my rehab in Oakland. if anyone would like to check it out, please sign up here. http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Real-Estate-Netw...

    Thanks.

    David.

  • Johnson H.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
    12y

    New San Jose meetup on Sept 12! Please see the link below for further details.

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/144371-san-jose-meetup---friday-9-12-14

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.