Chicago Meetup for August

Chicago Meetup for August

This event is brought to you by:Second City Real Estate

When:

Where:Dino's Pizza - 7004 W Higgins Ave

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes

We are hosting another meetup Event Tuesday August 19th from 6:30 - 9:30 at Dino's Pizza in Norwood Park located at 7004 W Higgins Ave ( http://www.dinospizzachicago.com/ ) It is about 1/4 a mile from the Norwood Blue Line and they have a private room we will be in

NOTE:  This will be the regular spot for the foreseeable future on the Third Tuesday of each month

This is for all types of investors in Chicago, Naperville, Aurora, Joliet, North Shore and Suburbs. This is a networking event not sponsored by any product, service, or company. Just a group of people who want to get together, make introductions, and form business relationships.

The day of the event a list will be emailed to attendees with what everyone does and what they are looking for .  If you want to be included on that list email me at [email protected] 

Include a short description of what you are looking for and what you do. Keep it to 2 sentences please.   If you have already sent me a description just email me letting me know you are coming again.  This is voluntary and we do this so at the event you will already have an idea of who you want to talk to. 

0Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
12y

I will be there @Brie Schmidt and plan on bringing property leads NOT on the MLS specially for @Sharad M (hahaha)

See this reply in the discussion

40 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 122 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Brie Schmidt I am looking forward to attending!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    @Brie Schmidt 

    On my calendar. :-D

  • Aurora, IL · Member since 2008 · 153 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Brie Schmidt I asked off for that night so that I can finally attend.  Look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    12y

    I will be there again. Thanks!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Brie Schmidt 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to it.

  • Investor · TX · Member since 2013 · 158 posts · 22 votes
    12y

    I plan on attending as always! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 319 posts · 153 votes
    12y

    Look forward to attending.

  • Oak Park, IL · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 114 votes
    12y

    Would be attending.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Managed to finally see an event far enough in advance to plan for it;0) Look forward to meeting everyone and hearing what others are investing in around Chicago area.

  • Investor · Homer Glen, IL · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I hope to attend, I should know if I can make it within the next couple days.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I will be there @Brie Schmidt and plan on bringing property leads NOT on the MLS specially for @Sharad M (hahaha)

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    Nice @Wendell De Guzman !  I think we all would appreciate that!

  • Sharad M.Pro Member
    Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Hi @Wendell De Guzman to answer the question in your signature, yes, I have listened to your podcast and I thoroughly enjoyed it :-)

  • Investor & Attorney · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    See you all there!

  • Contractor · Southfield, MI · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Hope to make my first meeting. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

  • John CasmonPro Member
    Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y
    Looking forward to it!
  • Real Estate Investor · Crown Point, IN · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I really want to attend so I will try real hard to get there! 

  • Investor · Homer Glen, IL · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Looks like I can make it.  It will be my first meet up, looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Investor · Niles, IL · Member since 2012 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I'm in!

  • St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2011 · 45 posts · 5 votes
    12y
    Would like to come out for the first time and meet everyone look forward to seeing everybody.
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Chicago Meetup next week!

  • Homeowner · Chicago Heights, IL · Member since 2014 · 105 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Sounds good. I look forward to seeing everyone again. 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Hi @Brie Schmidt countless thank yous for inviting me! The newbie will be attending! Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning for you successes. 

    DB

  • Homeowner · Hickory Hills, IL · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    @Brie Schmidt Thank you for the invite!  I wish I could make this one but I will not be able to.  I am looking forward to the next one.  =)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.