CT Meet-Up, Wed. Sept. 24 @7pm in Fairfield

CT Meet-Up, Wed. Sept. 24 @7pm in Fairfield

When:

Where: Anna Liffey's of Fairfield: (1494 Post Road, Fairfield CT 06824)

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes

Hope all of the Connecticut investors can make it to the 5th FREE real estate meet-up at Anna Liffey's in Fairfield with NO PITCHING! (Mark your calendar for the last Wednesday of each month.)

Last event was a great turnout again with about 30 people and we would love if you can join (please post if you can).

The meet-up is from 7pm - 9pm, and around 7:45pm everyone will briefly introduce themselves to the group, and I would strongly recommend you make it for then. It's casual so dress however you feel most comfortable. Please just buy at least one drink (non-alcoholic is fine) from the bar to support Anna Liffey's for allowing us to use their space.

We have had buy-and-hold investors, rehabbers, wholesalers, agents, commercial brokers, lenders, syndicators, a BP podcast guest, attorneys, and other service professionals from all over the state of Connecticut.

[HELPFUL PARKING TIP: Anna Liffey's is located @ 1494 Post Road, Fairfield CT 06824 (http://annaliffeys.com/), and the back room is reserved for us. FYI: ANNA LIFFEY'S IS ACROSS THE STREET FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET, AND THERE IS A FREE PUBLIC PARKING LOT ACROSS THE STREET AFTER 7PM.]

Also, if you're from any of these areas or know someone that is that might benefit from the meet-up, please invite them: Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbull, Wilton, Weston, New Canaan, Easton, Milford, Shelton, Ansonia, Orange, West Haven, East Haven, Branford, Hamden, Naugatuck, Wallingford, Middletown, Cheshire, Woodbridge, Danbury, Newtown, Oxford, Southbury, Middlebury, Waterbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Southington, Newington, Madison, New London, Killingworth, Seymour, Plainville, Bethel, Redding, Guilford. There's no doubt that I missed more cities, so please let your colleagues know to come.

@Nathaniel Raines @Jason Roberts @Gregory Bennett @George Paiva @Paul Janerico @Account Closed 

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Meriden, CT · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 7 votes
12y

Unfortunately (not really) I'll be in California so I won't be able to attend this one..  looking forward to October's!

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Meriden, CT · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Unfortunately (not really) I'll be in California so I won't be able to attend this one..  looking forward to October's!

  • Killingworth, CT · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

    -Kathryn

  • Real Estate Investor · Meriden, CT · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    I'll be there.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Avon, CT · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    New to all of this... definitely would like to attend.

  • Hartford, CT · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    See you guys then!

  • Stamford, CT · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I'd love to attend

  • Contractor · New Haven, CT · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Couldn't make last month because I was in Block Island. So, in similar fashion, I will be in the Bahamas this month :) 

    Hopefully catch everyone next time ... Looks like there's a lot of new faces to meet. 

  • Investor · Milford, CT · Member since 2012 · 592 posts · 285 votes
    12y

    Missed the last 2!  Need to make this one!

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    12y

    Connecticut investors please come to the 5th FREE real estate meet-up at Anna Liffey's in Fairfield with NO PITCHING! Last event was a great turnout again with about 30 people and we would love if you can join.

    The meet-up is from 7pm - 9pm, and around 7:45pm everyone will briefly introduce themselves to the group, and I would strongly recommend you make it for then. We have had buy-and-hold investors, rehabbers, wholesalers, agents, commercial brokers, lenders, syndicators, a BP podcast guest, attorneys, and other service professionals from all over the state of Connecticut.

    - Dress casually/comfortable. 

    - Please just buy at least one drink (non-alcoholic is fine) from the bar to support Anna Liffey's for allowing us to use their space.

    Also, if you're from any of these areas or know someone that is that might benefit from the meet-up, please invite them: Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbull, Wilton, Weston, New Canaan, Easton, Milford, Shelton, Ansonia, Orange, West Haven, East Haven, Branford, Hamden, Naugatuck, Wallingford, Middletown, Cheshire, Woodbridge, Danbury, Newtown, Oxford, Southbury, Middlebury, Waterbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Southington, Newington, Madison, New London, Killingworth, Seymour, Plainville, Bethel, Redding, Guilford. There's no doubt that I missed more cities, so please let your colleagues know to come.

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    12y

    **Next Wednesday night, September 24th!**

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    12y

    Just a reminder for the September Connecticut meet-up this Wednesday (see first post on forum for details):

    The meet-up is from 7pm - 9pm, and around 7:45pm everyone will briefly introduce themselves to the group, and I would strongly recommend you make it for then. 

    - Dress casually/comfortable.

    - Please just buy at least one drink (non-alcoholic is fine) from the bar to support Anna Liffey's for allowing us to use their space.

    If you're from any of these areas or know someone that is that might benefit from the meet-up, please invite them: Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, New London, Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, Norwalk, Westport, Bridgeport, Stratford, Trumbull, Wilton, Weston, New Canaan, Easton, Milford, Shelton, Ansonia, Orange, West Haven, East Haven, Branford, Hamden, Naugatuck, Wallingford, Middletown, Cheshire, Woodbridge, Danbury, Newtown, Oxford, Southbury, Middlebury, Waterbury, New Britain, Bristol, Meriden, Southington, Newington, Madison, New London, Killingworth, Seymour, Plainville, Bethel, Redding, Guilford. No doubt that I missed more cities, so please let your colleagues know to come.

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 159 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    Had to miss the last one but I'll definitely make this one.  See everyone Wed night!

  • Wolcott, CT · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 49 votes
    12y

    I've just come across this meet-up! @Jonathan Makovsky . I'm a local CT investor and although I can't make the 9/24 meeting - I look forward to making an introduction and meeting everyone at the next one.

  • Real Estate Investor · New Haven, CT · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    We will be there!

  • Glastonbury, CT · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I hate to piggy back on this post, but does anyone know if there are any meetings in the Hartford County area? If not, I would be glad to research places to get something started in this end of the state if the interest is there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.