Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Last Chance to Meet My Lenders (CHICAGO)

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 15 2014, 09:32

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This is your last chance to meet my lenders THIS year.

This coming Wednesday, Dec. 17, 6:30 PM, we will have a Lender-Meet Up where you get a chance to meet my lenders. There are 3 lenders coming to our meet-up:

1. My private lender - if you have a fix-n-flip deal, my private lender can fund up to 100% of the deal. Hard money lenders don't fund 100% of the project.

2. My portfolio lender - if you want to buy more than 10 properties, you need a portfolio lender. A portfolio lender originates loans and keep them in their portfolio. Hence, they are not limited by Fannie Mae guidelines of a borrower having a maximum of 10 loans in their name.

3. The BIGGEST hard money lender I know - this lender's MINIMUM money to lend is $1MILLION (maximum of $200 Million). I know...you might not have a BIG project yet but here's an idea for you: what if you encounter a BIG rehab deal and you're scared of doing the deal but it's a GREAT deal? Do you just pass on it? What about talking to this BIG HML and asking him if he has a buyer for your big deal? Chances are good, if the deal is REALLY good...this BIG HML has a buyer (that buyer being one of his borrowers).

What's the cost of you NOT attending this Meet-up?

Hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost deals or even millions.

The best part is - this Meet up is FREE. (Maybe next year I should charge an entrance fee)

So, RSVP NOW as we only have 13 seats left. 

How to RSVP? 

Send me a text message NOW at 714-270-6438. Text me your name and email address. 

Once I receive your text, I will text you back the exact address where we're doing this Lender Meet up. 

By the way, the reason why I am doing this is: my hope is if I help you buy more properties because I line up the money and financing for you to buy, you will buy some of those properties from me :-)

or we can even JV on some deals.

See you this Wednesday!

Loading replies...