Cheyenne, WY Real Estate Investors Meetup

Cheyenne, WY Real Estate Investors Meetup

When:

Where:411 Snyder Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82009

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Rental Property Investor · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 196 posts · 86 votes

Hello all of you Cheyenne real estate investors, wholesalers, landlords, etc. I am hosting a meet and greet to get to know some of the local people in the business.  I will provide appetizers and refreshments.  Looking forward to meeting all of you!  (Oh and if you Google the address and see a boarded up house on street view, that's the one but it should look a little different by then.)

0Reply
22 views

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wichita, KS · Member since 2013 · 235 posts · 46 votes
    11y

    Great I'm definitely planning to attend. 

  • Cheyenne, WY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Great to find others in Cheyenne on here! I'm new, but would like to attend your meet and greet and hopefully start learning more about the various things of the business. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the Cheyenne REI Family.

    Sincerely, Isaac

  • Rental Property Investor · AZ · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    I am looking forward to attending also!

  • Cheyenne, WY · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I will be there. Thanks for setting it up.

  • New to Real Estate · Biddeford, ME · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    I will be there. Thanks for the invite

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    11y

    I would love to attend, but Mondays don't work well. Are they always on Monday? I am excited about the Cheyenne market...

  • Rental Property Investor · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 196 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @Mindy Jensen , this first meeting will just be a meet and greet!  We can all discuss what days work the best and go from there. I would be happy to meet up with you after the event to discuss what we talked about.  

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Thanks for setting this up.

    I would love to attend but didn't have Cheyenne in my keyword alert so missed your announcement. I've now fixed that. The third Monday is also the Denver Meetup date so I would prefer to have it another date if it's all the same to you. 

    Keep posting back for future meetings and I'll work to attend. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 196 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    Ok @Bill S. we will keep that in mind.  I really didn't intend on having on a Monday but I was looking at the wrong month when I picked the date.  Sorry, I meant to send you a personal email but just didn't get to it!  I would happy to visit with you afterwards and get any input you have about meetings and let you know what others were saying.  

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @Cheryl Packham - thanks. Let me know where things are headed for the future. One thing to consider if the group is small is to make it more of a mastermind group. It then becomes a place where the attendees can use the collective wisdom of the group to propel themselves forward in their investing career.

  • Rental Property Investor · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 196 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @Bill S., great thought!  After I talk to the people this evening, I will prepare some ideas and get your input.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 196 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    Great meetup tonight!  Thank you for all who were able to make it.  We had some great discussion even if we were freezing cold and had no place to sit.  (Someone should really talk to the organizer about that).  I look forward to hosting the next meeting.  (Hopefully someplace with warmth and chairs).  I will let all of you know about the next meeting and I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't had the pleasure.  

  • Rental Property Investor · AZ · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 50 votes
    11y

    Thanks again Cheryl for organizing our first of hopefully many meetups!  The time flew by and we did have some great discussions.  I look forward to the next one.  It was great to meet you all tonight.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.