Kalamazoo meetup

Kalamazoo meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Delton, MI · Member since 2015 · 133 posts · 14 votes

Did we come up with a date and time for a meet up in Kalamazoo?

0Reply
59 views

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    This meet up is happening again tomorrow night at 7pm! Not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but we're still meeting up on the first Tuesday of every month at Panera in Kalamazoo.

    Call/text with any questions: 269.910.9988. See you then!

    PS--I have a couple of leads that I'm not interested in chasing after. If you're there tomorrow, you're more than welcome to take them.

  • Joe RichardsonPro Member
    Portage, MI · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    I'm planning to attend tomorrow Josiah.  See you then.

  • Investor · Pullman, WA · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    I will actually be there this time too

  • Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm new here and would like to start networking with other REIs. Any meetings coming up or anyone willing to meet and talk? I would really like to get into wholesales.

    Thank you,

    Kevin

  • Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi @Kevin Schneider, our next Meetup is Tuesday, Sept. 5th at Panera on West Main. We meet at 7pm. Details here. We usually have 10-12 people of varying backgrounds so it would be a good place to get connected!

    The KARHA group meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month so I think you might have just missed it. Good group of people there too

  • Real Estate Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2015 · 120 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Kevin Schneider, @Josiah Swartz, Israel is good referral I really appreciate his work and thank you again. Do you have any electrician I could use also? And what other trades can you hook me up with, I got some work lined up. 

    Best to your family. 

  • Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Yes, @Jean-francois Ndomb, I've got a guy named Rich. I'll ask him if I can send you his contact info. 

    Carpenters, drywall, plumbers, sheetmetal/HVAC, painters...just about everything you'd need in the rehab business.

  • Real Estate Investor · Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2015 · 120 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    @Josiah Swartzswhat percentage of them are certified? Could you ask rich if he is ? Cause I am getting a squad together for a flip hopefully soon.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.