Louisville, KY Meetup- March 30th (Monday) 5:30 PM

Louisville, KY Meetup- March 30th (Monday) 5:30 PM

When:

Where:10200 Glenmary Farm Drive, Louisville,KY 40291

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes

The next meetup is scheduled!  See you Monday, March 30th at 5:30 PM at Glenmary Country Club.  The address is 10200 Glenmary Farm Drive, Louisville,KY 40291.  It's on meetup.com too-  http://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup-of-Louisville/

We had 7 show up to the first one and I got a lot more out of it than I did a years worth of KREIA meetings! I like my REIA but this is a better way to connect and learn.

I presented the 1st half of a case study for a fix and flip property at the last meeting.  We'll start a new case study at this meetup and find out if the last case study had a happy ending or not.  Hope to see you there. 

0Reply
26 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2008 · 342 posts · 123 votes
    11y

    I can't make it on the 30th but I would like to attend the next time one is scheduled.

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Oh boo I will be out of town! Last time was great though! I highly recommend anyone who is able to attend to go and check it out.

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    I'll definitely try and make it out. Seems like a great learning experience!

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 248 votes
    11y

    @Brett K. - I'm sorry I missed the last one... not sure I was aware of it or just busy but please keep me on the mailing list!

    Looking forward to seeing you soon and meeting some new folks. 

    Best,
     - C

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 248 votes
    11y

    PS. You east (and south) enders are killing me with these far off locales.  Ha!   How about a meetup that is more central to the city?  :-) 

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    We will be there-- thanks for organizing!

  • Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes
    11y

    @Chuck B. I might have one in the Dupont Circle (Kaden Tower) but I was too cheap to spend $50 for the room this time!  

  • Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes
    11y

    Hi everyone.  Jason Weiss is coming to the meeting on Monday.  He specializes in section 8 rentals and the West-End.  He's an investor, Realtor, and property manager.  Hope you can make it to the meetup.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    11y

    I'll be there for sure

  • Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes
    11y

    Thanks to everyone that came to the meeting.    The official tally, thank you Gay Patton, was 16.  We are moving in the right direction.  I enjoyed meeting several BP'rs in person.  Nothing beats face-to-face time with fellow investors. 

    Thank you Jason Weiss for sharing your extensive experience with buy-and-hold Section 8 investing.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.