Charlotte NC meetup

Charlotte NC meetup

When:

Where:TBD

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 21 votes

I looking to have a meet and greet in Charlotte. I'm looking at maybe the first Saturday in August.  The location and time is undetermined. It could be brunch,  lunch, or whatever.  The event will not be sponsored and nothing will be pitched.

0Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
11y

That Turn out was GREAT... We need to do that AGAIN in September or October for sure. I did not expect that TURN OUT.. I figured 6 or 7 people were going to show up.. BOY was I wrong.. Meeting was a success.. Thanks for putting on and GLAD I can be of assistance.. 

See this reply in the discussion

58 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    What a great meetup and turnout.  I'm glad so many people came out yesterday and that I got network with Like minded individuals.  

    Thanks @nasar elarabi for hosting the event and allowing us into the inner workings of your rehab.

    Thanks @justice cannie for setting a time and @don Harris for the refreshments.

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 129 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Nasar Elarabi. Great turn out. People are hungry for change. I am on my grind and looking forward to future networking, deals, cashflow, wealth of knowledge, and best of all new friendships/relationships!

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Hello, will the meet up still be happening?

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @Quinton Washington yes we all want this to be an on going thing. I think someone suggested quarterly. I would like to see something monthly on a smaller scale. I would love to partner up on a few deals, or at least have a support group to keep us all focused.

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @Justice Cannie that sounds like a great idea.

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 22 votes
    11y
    Any update on Sept Oct meetup ? We can use the meeting room at Menus in Vangaurd office park.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.