Capitol REIA will be meeting Jan 27th in Fairfax VA

Capitol REIA will be meeting Jan 27th in Fairfax VA

This event is brought to you by:Snow Goose Homes LLC

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Justin PiercePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes

Hey everyone, our real estate investment group will be meeting next week Wednessday Jan 27th in Fairfax Virginia at 7pm.  Respond here or shoot me a message if you're interested in attending.  It's only a $10 fee at the door which covers the rental of the space and refreshments.

0Reply
25 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamilton, VA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Interested.

  • Fairfax, VA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Also interested in more info.  Thank you.

  • Investor and Realtor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 148 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    I'm interested in more info as well. Thanks. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'm interested. Thanks!!!!

  • Springfield, OH · Member since 2012 · 155 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    Hi @Justin Pierce. Are you guys on Meetup.com? 

    If not, I'd like to be added to list. 

    Thanks. 

  • Justin PiercePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    Jessica, how are you not a on the list already?  Yes, we have a brand new meetup page.  I would post it here but I don't hink BP likes that stuff.  I'll message you.

  • Professional · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Where is it being held?

    Thanks.

  • Real Estate Broker · Lorton VA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 20 votes
    10y
    I'm interested.
  • Quantico, VA · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm interested. Would like to know the address. Thanks!

  • Justin PiercePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    I sent private notes to everyone here.  Here are the links for our meeting tomorrow.

    Here is the meetup announcement for our REIA tomorrow:

    http://www.meetup.com/Capital-REI-Group/events/227878538/

    Here is our facebook page:

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/CapitalBP/

    Hope you can make it.

    Justin

  • Note Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 602 posts · 357 votes
    10y

    Hey Justin, if you need a speaker to come in and speak on note investing, I'd be glad to drop in at some point!  

  • Justin PiercePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    Scott,

    You'd come all the way from Texas?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.