Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Lane Kawaoka
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Honolulu, HAWAII (HI)
Votes |
Seattle, Washington Meet-up (3/3/16 Wednesday 6:15pm)

Lane Kawaoka
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Honolulu, HAWAII (HI)
Posted Feb 29 2016, 19:38
This event is brought to you by:

1 Reply

• Unknown
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

A little last minute but I'm putting together a small meetup for other passive investors in Seattle. It's a little tricky to hit a max headcount of 8 with the flake-y nature of Meetup, but I really wanted to get into the nuts and bolts of our topics and foster genuine relationship/networking that is only possible with a small group. Please no brokers, agents, wholesellers, or wholesellers posing as investors (you know who you are).

Before I start restricting membership, charging membership buy-ins to keep the tire kickers away, and asking a million pre-membership questions, I wanted to leave an open door to the pre-qualified BP Nation. ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME! ;) Just kidding, there will be no sales or Guru pitching.

Maybe we can do spin-off mastermind for more advanced investors if there is interest. But I'm and introvert and I like it when there is less people.

Please RSVP below:

http://www.meetup.com/Passive-Cashflow-w-Real-Esta...

Loading replies...