Louisville, Kentucky Meetup

Louisville, Kentucky Meetup

When:

Where:1381 S. Brook Street, Louisville, KY

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes

Hi All,

Meetup this Thursday (March 31st) for anyone interested.   Meet local investors and hear an interesting story about using grant money for a down payment and an investors plans for house-hacking his first property in Old Louisville.   We will meet at 6:00 PM.  Hope to see you there.

1Reply
73 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bryan DruryPro Member
    Investor · Owensboro, KY · Member since 2008 · 130 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    @Brett K.Hey Brett,How's it going?Is Brook St. A rehab project?I may be in Louisville on Thursday seeing the godson.If so I'll attend.Thanks

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    10y

    I'll be there. Thanks

  • Investor · Taylorsville, KY · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Sounds good. Im hoping to make it too. 

  • Attorney and Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    @Brett K., I will plan to attend. I am in the middle of a rehab on a house a few blocks over. I also plan to house-hack once it is complete. Looking forward to meeting.

  • Rental Property Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I should be able to make it. I look forward to meeting everyone!

  • Middle School Instructor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I will be there.

  • Investor · Mexico City, Mexico · Member since 2016 · 100 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    Hello everyone, Where is this meeting held at? Not sure if I can attend this one because of school, are these meetings always held during the week or are they on the weekends too? Thanks.
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    1381 S. Brook St. 

    Bryan it's not a total rehab but there's decent work to be done. Roof within the next two years, foundation strengthened, all windows need repairing, a lot of cracks in plaster that are being dug out, etc.

  • Investor · LOUISVILLE, KY · Member since 2013 · 299 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    @Reece O. This particular one is during the week, but I've got one this weekend right across the river.  

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/285232-louisville-southern-indiana-real-estate-meetup---accountability

  • Real Estate Agent · Harrodsburg, KY · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I am also interested in attending, but have a night shift job during the week. I would love to attend any events that are hosted on the weekends, Friday night works too. I am still new to REI and wanting to get my first deal closed in the next few months and could use the energy and experience of other investors to help push me along.

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Sounds good I will definitely try and be there.  

  • Bryan DruryPro Member
    Investor · Owensboro, KY · Member since 2008 · 130 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    @Major Robertson,Thanks for the response,I appreciate it. I wasn't able to attend,but hope it was a success.I assume it was your project by the response.Good luck and hope you make money on it.Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.