Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Mike Ferris
  • Real Estate Investor / REIA Owner / Private Lender / Coach
  • Middletown, DE
Votes |
Delaware April Meeting: Going From Nothing to Over $12,000,000!

Mike Ferris
  • Real Estate Investor / REIA Owner / Private Lender / Coach
  • Middletown, DE
Posted Mar 29 2016, 20:42

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

(There will be pitching of David's book at this event.)

Calling All REI Nerds!

Are you a deal nerd? Do you love learning about different investing strategies and how they work? If so, you are going to LOVE what we have for you in April!

Before I give you the details, I want to give you a little background. I met a guy who owns a sizable amount of real estate and has made millions so far. This guy is the quintessential deal nerd, and a master of strategies! He told me he published a book about the deals he has done; so, I read it. If you like understanding the mechanics of how different deals work, this book may cause problems for you… because it is addictive! The book lays out 240 deal-by-deal case studies that give you the story behind the deal, the details, lessons learned, and a summary for each one. He even includes his bad deals, which I really appreciated. For the deal nerd in you, there are over 20 major strategies to learn from this book! The book is titled How I Started with Nothing and Made $12 Million in Real Estate Part-Time, and the Real Estate Lessons I Learned and the author, (the guy I met), is David Krulac. You can get it on Amazon for $55 plus shipping. BUT DON’T BUY IT!

Author, and deal nerd, David Krulac will be speaking for us at our Newark meeting on April 5th, and also for a workshop on Saturday, April 16th.

The Book: David will be selling his book, How I Started with Nothing and Made $12 Million in Real Estate Part-Time, and the Real Estate Lessons I Learned, at a cut price of $40 while he is with us. In this book there are 240+ case studies, 473 “Lessons Learned”, and over 20 major acquisition methods detailed. 

This meeting is FREE for DelREIA members and FREE for first time attendees. All others pay $15.00.

MORE DETAILS AND RSVP HERE.

Loading replies...