Dayton Ohio Networking Meetup (6/13/16)

Dayton Ohio Networking Meetup (6/13/16)

This event is brought to you by:Dayton Capital Partners, LLC

When:

Where:Fairborn, Ohio

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Darrin CareyPro Member
Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes

This is the place to get to know other local investors and landlords in a casual environment. We're a friendly bunch of people; come hang out with us and talk Real Estate.

There are no formal presentations and no specific topics. Ask questions, start and join conversations. Explore your own interests.

You're encouraged to bring your deals and what you're looking for.

This event occurs monthly, and is currently on the second Monday of each month.

The next meetup is 6/13/16.

RSVP for the new location in Fairborn.

We will keep the link below updated.

Event Details - Current event info and additional details are always here.

0Reply
37 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Darrin Carey thanks for the info.  Do you have many MF investors in the group?

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Greenberg

    2-4 units are pretty popular among the landlords. There are a few doing larger properties.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Are there much in the way of 75-200 units in the Dayton area?  How many investors do you get at your meetings?  

    The second Monday is tough for me since I run a BP meetup on the 2nd Sat and a commercial meetup on the 2nd Tuesday.  I would like to attend your meetup, but I will have to see if I can get out there.

  • Investor · Dayton, OH · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 21 votes
    10y
    Jeff Greenberg Hi Jeff! I emailed you a couple properties that might fit your criteria.
  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Jeff Greenberg 75-200 units is a nice sized property. There's probably 3, maybe 4 of us at the meetup that would consider something of that size. There are a fair amount of properties in that size range in the area. I've seen a couple get picked up recently at a good price. The new owners are putting significant amounts into renovations and improvements.

    We average 40-45 investors at the meetup including @Jay Thoms Too make your schedule work easily, you'd need to wait for a month where Tues is the first of the month. The next one like that is Nov 2016.

  • Rental Property Investor · Conover, OH · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    Darrin, thanks for posting this on BP.  I did not realize there was an event like this.   I will definitely RSVP if I can make to the June meeting.  Either way, I will add future meetings to my calendar.   Thanks again. 

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Jim Walters We'd be happy to have you come. We do this on the second Monday each month.

  • Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Darrin Carey congrats on transitioning into the HM investing side! I'd like to attend next week's meeting. Where do I RSVP?

  • Darrin CareyPro Member
    OP
    Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 705 votes
    10y

    @Victor Warnsley email or text to RSVP is fine. I've added you to the list. I'll PM the details to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.