London Ontario June 14, 2016

London Ontario June 14, 2016

When:

Where:Tiger Jacks at Wharncliffe and Southdale, London Ontario

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · St. Thomas, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 692 posts · 312 votes

With 15+ people showing up for the first two events and people lingering for an hour after they stand up and say they have to go, it is obvious that this will be an ongoing success! 

Let's get together again on Tuesday June 14, 2016 at 6:30. Tiger Jacks at Wharncliffe and Southdale, London.

Once again, bring to the table what you have done in the past month and what you will do in the next month to move your REI forward. This sparked some very good discussion, and is giving me a sense of accountability.

Also, if you have any RE or business books to share, write your name in the cover we'll begin a little book exchange.

0Reply
27 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · London, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    I'll be there! I missed out on last weeks Chauncer's meeting because of working late AND someone decided to drill a hole into my gas tank to steal my gas... I'll have business cards to hand out next meeting. Now I can give the illusion that i'm a professional and know what i'm doing! I picked up a few of the bigger pocket books, no money down, book on flipping, estimating rehab costs and rich dad poor dad. I can lend them out when i'm done going through them. 

    Keyword alerts: London, Ontario, Canada, Meet up

  • Investor · London, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Investor/Mortgage Agent · Cambridge , Ontario · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Hello everyone, I'm from Cambridge but I have some interest in opportunities in London, Woodstock, and the surrounding areas. I would love to join you and chat about the market in your area.
  • Investor · St. Thomas, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 692 posts · 312 votes
    10y

    Hey Vince, looking forward to meeting you. What kind of business are you after?

  • Investor · St. Thomas, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 692 posts · 312 votes
    10y

    See you tomorrow!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.